I’m going to write 100 books.
That’s right, one hundred books.
Every girl has to have a dream, right?
In my life. If I go over that, great. If I hit fifty and decide to call it quits, I’m going to open that “Open When” letter over there that was created just for that particular scenario. I will do my best not to tap out. What I will do is write about what I love. My goal is to inspire the future of humanity by creating one hundred awesome works of art! I hope you enjoy it too!
I’m really excited about this – and I’m not going to restrict myself to a particular genre – I want to write one hundred books focusing on my favorite topics – and I hope that you’ll stick with me for this journey. Here we go…
- Zombie Slayer
- The Forbidden Timeline
- Poetry from the Heart
- Ghost Book 1 [I’m totally counting it even though I can’t claim it – I wrote it!]
- 1,001 Plots to Get You Started
- Ghost Book 2
- Ghost Book 3
- Writing as Brianna Flannigan: The Pink Book of Romance
- DarWrites: Writing Prompts
- Ghost Book 4
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of It
- Brianna Flannigan: The Rose Book of Romance
- The Pocket Book of Inspiration: Pandemic Edition
- Walk On
- Coming in 2020: Anthropology & Archaeology for Writers
- Coming in 2020: The Resilient Patriot
- Coming soon: The Divantinum Project: Wastling
- Coming soon: End Game
- Coming soon: Marriage of Convenience
The Resilient Patriot
This project is created for the retired and active soldiers and other people who have PTSD. It is a choose-your-own-adventure journal meant to help them reengage and reconnect with their lives upon returning home. It also is a jump-start to step closer to the things they love that give them purpose. Many studies say that expressive writing helps people who have experience traumatic situations. This is one way we can help people in their dark times – and bring a little light in their worlds.
The Anthropology & Archaeology Workbook for Writers
The Anthropology and Archaeology Workbook for Writers. This manual for writers is based on my popular anthropology and archaeology workshop and will help you apply anthropology and archaeology to fiction.
What I’m Working on Now
The Divantinum Project is a science fiction romance series featuring an amnesiac half-goddess/half-Altarian who holds the key to saving the human race from the invaders known as the Skitádi. Can Erica harness the power of the light and defeat Earth’s enemies? Let’s find out together.